We are delighted to announce our New Fusion Watches will be on sale on Jet2 Airways this summer.
We had a fantastic Spring Fair, thank you to everyone that came to see us and I hope all our new customers will do fantastically well. - Tick Tok
Having trouble setting the time on your new Tick Tok watch? Read our simple instruction guides below to ensure you're always on time!
Tick Tok Classic, Tick Tok Impact, and Tiny Tok
Gently push out the watch face from the strap. Pull out the white plastic holding the adjustment pin in place. The white plastic can then be disposed of. Set the time by twisting the pin. When the time is correct, click the pin back in again. You can then push the face back into the strap.
Digi Tok Kids and Digi Tok Classic
Small digital watches can often be difficult to set, so please follow the below instructions very carefully. If you are a under 14, ask an adult to help you.
Underneath the digital screen you will find the MODE and SET buttons, which are clearly marked. These words can be pressed with your thumb or finger, and you will feel a small button underneath the words when you press.
1. To set your watch for the first time press the MODE button twice. A single number will appear on the left hand side of the screen, this is the month. Please set the month first. Press the SET button to scroll through 1 - 12.
2. When the month is set press the MODE button once and this will bring up the date. Use SET to scroll through the days 1 - 31. Press the MODE button to set the day.
3. A number will now appear on the left of the screen with either an A for AM or a P for PM. The number on the left is the hour. Set the hour by pressing the SET button and scrolli through to the correct hour.
4. Press MODE again and the minutes will appear on the right of the screen. Use SET to scroll through the numbers until you have set the correct minute.
5. Press MODE and the correct time should appear. The two dots between the hour and minutes may not be flashing. If these dots are not flashing the watch is still on energy saving mode. If this is the case press the MODE button until the screen scrolls back to the correct time and the two dots in the centre of the screen are FLASHING. Your watch will now be working correctly and the time is set.
**THE TWO DOTS IN THE CENTRE OF THE SCREEN MUST BE FLASHING OR YOUR WATCH WILL NOT TELL THE CORRECT TIME**
If you are having difficulty pressing the buttons through the rubber face you can remove the time piece inside the rubber case by gently pushing it through the centre of the watch face where the time is displayed. This will then remove the clock part of the watch completely and you can press the buttons more easily. We would only advise this as a last option due to the risk of tearing the rubber.